Well we are back in school. After being out for six weeks I am glad to be back. This semester I have three of my same boys and one new boy. My new child's name is Jose and his parents joined WGO as house parents. He is a very sweet little boy and seems to be adjusting well. One of my boys, Favio broke his right arm 3 days before school started back. He is right handed so he has been milking that for all it is worth. Today he was going to zip up is backpack with is mouth and got his lip caught in the zipper. You may be thinking ouch but after a few seconds he joined in laughing with us. I will have to say there is never a dull moment with that child.
As most of you may know, I have committed to another year of teaching with WGO. I am very excited to be spending another year teaching here. Also I will be going to Language School in the summer to work on my Spanish. I am super excited about that.
Here are some pictures. The first one is of Favio with his broken arm and the second is of Jose my newest student.

1 comment:
I had NO IDEA you were staying another year, but I am super excited for you. Your boys are precious, and I cracked up at the story about the boys lips getting stuck in the zipper. Reminds me of the story about your student last year with the big lips and the pen. hahahaha! Miss you, and praying for you!
Love you much!
BEC
Post a Comment