I can't believe that the end of the semester is here. It seems like we just started school a few weeks ago. This week we have all kinds of fun things planned. On Monday we are having a Christmas Party for the whole elementary. We are going to have games, crafts and snacks for them in the morning. After lunch we are watching Christmas movies and having hot chocolate. It sound be a fun day. On Tuesday we have graduation practice and then just play time. Wednesday is graduation for two of our 12th graders. In Honduras their schedule runs differently than in the states so we have graduations two times a year-May and November. The graduation in May is for the kindergarten and missionary kids.
This past semester has been one of the best I have experienced. So many things have happened both good and bad. I feel like I have built strong relationships with the other single teachers and the kids. I am looking forward to what the next semester holds.
On a very exciting note we are going on VACATION. We are leaving the day after Thanksgiving for an island of the coast of Honduras. I am excited about getting away for a few days.
I will be home from December 18-31. I am excited to get to see everyone and spend Christmas with my family.
Thanks for your prayers and support! I could never be here without my supporters back home!
This is a picture of my boys and I. It is our Christmas picture. The first one is a more serious one and the second one is a more real representation of our class. Enjoy!
This is a picture of my boys and I. It is our Christmas picture. The first one is a more serious one and the second one is a more real representation of our class. Enjoy!

1 comment:
LOVE IT! And I love the pictures.
enjoy your vacation on the coast. Take pics!!! : )
Can't wait to see you when you come home. And, can't believe it's been a whole semester of you there.
love you kelly.
Post a Comment