Monday, September 29, 2008

Chicken Pox

For the last four weeks at the ranch our kids have had the chicken pox. It started with our pre-k kids, then it spread to the Kindergarten and 1st grade. This week it has made its way to the upper grades. Both of my third graders have it along with the 2 fourth graders and 1 sixth grader. We thought that they already had them but I guess we were wrong. I asked Favio the other day if he had ever had chicken pox. He told me he had not but that he had squares. I was not sure what that was until he drew me a picture on the board of a little boy with squares all over his body. I guess that squares is not the same as chicken pox.

Please pray for our kids that have the chicken pox and the Honduran teachers who have not had them that they will not get them. Thank the Lord that I have already had them :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, kel.. chicken pox are NO fun. But, I am glad I have never had squares before... you better watch out for those!

: )

thanks for the update.... love you.

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you and your kiddos as they are suffering with chicken pox. I know you are doing a great job and having a wonderful time!
We love you and miss you lots. Counting down to see you at Christmas.
mrs. fran

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how proud of you I am. I don't know about those squares. That sounds pretty bad. Chicken pox are no fun. Especially if you're an adult and get them. I'll be praying for ya'll. Luv ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see you this weekend, although the circumstance wasn't fun. I just wanted to let you know how awesome you are, and I am so excited for the ways the Lord is working through you. You know BG is proud, too.

love you, kelly!!!