

As I said in my previous post, our duplex is complete. They are still working on the outside, but the inside is good. On Wednesday this week the boys poured our concrete for a sidewalk. We decided it would be fun to put our hand prints in the sidewalk. So after giving the concrete a little time to settle we did it. This picture is my roommates and I putting in our hand prints.


Friday night we all went to eat at this restaurant called La Cumbre. It was about an hour and a half drive from the ranch but worth every minute. It is a very fancy restaurant that overlooks the city. It was absolutely beautiful up there. We all got dressed up which was a fun change from everyday life around here. We met up with some of the people who work at the mission house and had a wonderful meal. It was a good time of fellowship with others that we rarely get to see. I have some more pictures but they are on another camera. I will post them another time. I do have one of two of my roommates and myself. Our other roommate did not go with us.
I could never say enough thank you's for all the support I have recieved. I do from the bottom of my heart appreciate all that I have recieved. Please continue to send me some more butterflies! I love them! Also leave me comments!
4 comments:
okay, it's official! i am going to be the next full time nurse there at the ranch :) put in a few good words for me, okay?
i love that you let the boys paint their hands, what a fun teacher you are! you would DEFINITELY be my favorite!!!
LOVE!!!
Wow Kelly! I love the pics of the boys painting their popsicle boxes. I have two popsicle boxes made by my boys when they were each in the first grade - What a cool thing!
So glad you are having such a great time and making so many new friends - hope you have a great week!
BG starts radiation tomorrow - keep him in your prayers (although I know you already do)
We love you girl!
mrs. fran
Miss ya, think about you all the time. I haven't heard from you in awhile, just wanted to say hello.
hey! ok so i found your blog via facebook and i think it's amazing that you are teaching honduras!! i am sure you are doing a great job!! i added you to my blogs i visit often to keep posting and we will pray for you!!
Post a Comment